[Currently this course is offered online only]
Minimum Requirement to Enroll Yourself to This Course
The student must be above 10 years of age and must have completed [L1] & [L2] course successfully.
This Course Covers The Following Topics
- Bar chords
- Power chords
- Scale chart
- Pentatonic scale patterns
- Introduction to base accompaniment
- Introduction to various styles of playing Guitar
At the end of this course, the student should be able to perform simple songs along with basic chords & leads.
- Group project
- Exposure to music industry
- Detailed analysis chart at the end of the course
- Course certificate
Duration of the course
35 sessions (2 sessions per week)
Terms & Conditions:
- All course duration and cost are fixed as mentioned in our package.
- 85% Attendance is compulsory for certification & only up to 2 backup sessions can be provided upon prior notice.
- No refund will be given irrespective of the reason.
- Decision made by the institution is final in all the case.
There are no reviews yet.