Minimum Requirement to Enroll Yourself to This Course
The student must be above 10 years of age and must have completed [L1] [L2] & [L3] course successfully.
This Course Covers The Following Topics
- Introduction to sheet music
- Introduction to simple improvisation techniques
- Introduction to basic scales
At the end of this course, the student should be able to perform simple songs along with basic chords by reading through sheet music & should be able to identify basic scales.
- Individual Project
- Exposure to music industry
- Exposure to music production
- Detailed analysis chart at the end of the course
- Course certificate
Duration of the course
For age group (25 +) years|| 35 Sessions
For age group 11-25 years|| 30 Sessions
Terms & Conditions:
- All course duration and cost are fixed as mentioned in our package.
- 85% Attendance is compulsory for certification & only up to 2 backup sessions can be provided upon prior notice.
- No refund will be given irrespective of the reason.
- Decision made by the institution is final in all the case.
There are no reviews yet.