[Currently this course is offered online only]
Minimum Requirement to Enroll Yourself to This Course
The student must be above 10 years of age and must have completed [L1] course successfully.
This Course Covers The Following Topics
- Music theory
- Introduction to chords
- Introduction to Rhythm
- Introduction to chord progression
- Basic listening exercise – I
- Introduction to basic chord accompaniment
At the end of this course, the student should be able to perform with respect to rhythm and also should be familiar with identifying basic notes by listening.
- 2 sessions of direct interaction with the teacher at our institution
- Introductory session on decoding songs and their formations
- Exposure to music industry
- Detailed analysis chart at the end of the course
- Course certificate
Duration of the course
34 sessions (2 sessions per week)
Terms & Conditions:
- All course duration and cost are fixed as mentioned in our package.
- 85% Attendance is compulsory for certification & only up to 2 backup sessions can be provided upon prior notice.
- No refund will be given irrespective of the reason.
- Decision made by the institution is final in all the case.