Minimum Requirement to Enroll Yourself to This Course
The student must be above 7 years of age and must have completed [L1] course successfully.
This Course Covers The Following Topics
- Familiarizing with reading and writing basic keyboard notes
- Introduction to various time signatures
- Basic listening exercise – II
At the end of this course, the student should be able to write their own notes by following basic performances, with respect to rhythm and also should be familiar with identifying basic notes by listening.
- Introductory session on decoding songs and their formations
- Exposure to music industry
- Detailed analysis chart at the end of the course
- Course certificate
Duration of the course
For age group (25 +) years|| 30 Sessions
For age group 11-25 years|| 25 Sessions
For age group 08-10 years|| 40 Sessions
Terms & Conditions:
- All course duration and cost are fixed as mentioned in our package.
- 85% Attendance is compulsory for certification & only up to 2 backup sessions can be provided upon prior notice.
- No refund will be given irrespective of the reason.
- Decision made by the institution is final in all the case.